CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Saturday, September 6, 2008

First letter...9/3/08

We got our first letter in the mail from Sara today!

Dear Fam-
I'm here!!! I guess I was worried for nothing-or at least that's the way it feels right now. So far everything has been great. I'm in a room with 5 other sisters. Three of us are going to Rome and three are going to Milan. The only thing I'm worried about with them is that we might have a little too much fun.
My first class is at 7:00 tomorrow morning so I'm looking forward to diving in. I have a HUGE pile of books that I'll be taking to class with me so I better learn something.
Well-I still have to write in my journal and I don't have much time-so I'll write again soon...I'll have 30 minutes every Tuesday for emailing so hopefully you'll get this before then. I love you!
Love,
Sorella Leckie
Sorry so short-I'll write again Tuesday!

2 comments:

Latisha said...

Crystal, what is her email address and can she get emails from anyone?

Crystal said...

We do not know Sara's email address, yet. She only said that she would email us on Tuesday. Until then we don't know her email address and we don't know what the emailing rules are. Only that she has 30 minutes on Tuesdays. Sorry I don't have more info than that. I'll let you know Tuesday. :)