CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Entering the MTC

At 12:30 (mountain time) on Wednesday, September 3rd, Sara entered the MTC. I don't have pictures or any details, yet, but in an attempt to keep this as chronological as possible, I'm going to add this today and hopefully edit later as I hear from Sara and get pictures.

Sara still had her phone this morning, so most of us got to talk to her for at least a little bit until she mailed the phone to Emily to use until the contract ends. I only cried a little bit after I said good bye since I knew I wouldn't get to talk to her again until Christmas.


On her way...





The name tag....she really looks like a missionary now!

2 comments:

Marlyse said...

She was so funny. She kept looking around at all the people crying and she said, "I feel so heartless, like I should be crying or something!" But she didn't. She was hard core and totally ready to get in there.

Crystal said...

Sounds like Sara. Thanks for taking care of her for a few days and sending her off and sending the pictures! :)