CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Email from Sara 9/9/08

So, I'm going to hurry since I just set up my email account and I'm almost out of time- and I already wrote you a letter today so I don't really have too much more exciting stuff to say, but this is my email address, so I would love to receive letters. Also, I mentioned this in the letter I wrote today, but you guys should use "dearelder.com" It pretty much just works like email, but I don't have to use my computer time to open and print it. It's free, easy, and fast, so it will save you the postage. You can pass that word on to anyone else who may be interested. But that is only for while I'm in the MTC. So.... I got to go to the temple today, and I'm going to audition for a musical number with my district. My district is the best!!! and my companion is AMAZING!!! So, life is good... Gotta run!!!

Love you so so so so so much!!!

Sorella Leckie :O)

0 comments: