CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Email from Sara 2/3/10

I'm Cold.

Okay, at the moment my fingers are freezing so I can't guarantee any type of accuracy in typing. But anyways... It's been a good week. I feel appreciated which is really really nice. Our investigators are all progressing well. Fiorella, Veronica, Josy, Leslie, Cecilia, Gil. They're all still hanging in there. We just have to keep them going in the right path.

Today is my companions last p-day so we're doing whatever she wants which means that we went Ice skating again. It was fun, but I'm kind of ice skated out.

She heads to Rome on Tuesday so I'm not exactly sure where i'll be next week before transfers. I really really hope that I will be staying here in Livorno, but only time will tell. I feel that there is enough work here for sisters that it would be somewhat counter productive to send in two new sisters, but the ways of the Lord don't always make sense to me. Either way, I hope to be here sino alla fine.

We heard some interesting news yesterday. In July the mission of Catiana will be closed and combined with the Rome mission. And the boundaries will be re-drawn. Which means that where I'm serving now will be part of the Milan mission. Weird. We were told that it will be announced in the church news Feb 10th? I think. Anyhow, I'm glad I'll be home because it will mean very big changes, but I'm sure it's inspired.

Okay, well I'm going to see if I can send a few pictures for real this week. Remember that I love you all and that you are in my prayers. You are all wonderful and I thank you for your prayers and supprot that you sempre send my way.

Love you so much!!!
Sorella Leckie

I love this picture. Even though it's a little blurry, It's not terrible inaccurate.

This was after Coco's baptism. Fiorella, Me, Coco, & Sorella Gambarella.

This was last night Sabrina was playing the piano for us. We're going to do a prelude number on Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments: