CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Friday, October 3, 2008

Letter & Picture 10/2/08




Howdy Fam!

I was hoping that you wouldn't mind delivering these notes to the respective places. THANKS! (I'm trying to save a few stamps and was going to send you a picture anyway).

I also forgot to tell you a funny (and yes it is funny) story about my companion falling down the stairs. We were racing-bad idea-I know and I was winning and she said, "You're goin' down." Right about then I hear a nice *thunk* and I turn around to see her sitting on the stairs and her shoes are at the bottom. I'm sure it isn't quite as funny without seeing it, but the timing was amazing. We laughed all the way back to our room. Yes-she's okay.

We go up and down stairs ALL day long because our room is on the 4th floor and our class is on the 4th floor. You're think that we'd be good at going up and down stairs by now-but no. And it's still not any easier to walk up 4 flights of stairs.

Also I forgot to tell you that we do get to watch conference on Saturday and Sunday. I'm really excited-especially because it's in English. : )

We also get to watch the Relief Society broadcast during Priesthood session-so that will be bene. I'm sad that we don't get to watch the elders sing. About 10 elders from my zone are singing in the MTC choir for Priesthood session. We do get to hear them practice, though, because for service we clean the building they practice in. It's gonna be good.

Alrighty-I'll write again next week! Vi volio bene!

Sorella Leckie : )

0 comments: