CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

How to write to Sara:

Sara loves to get letters!

Sorella Sara Leckie
The Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Roma
ITALIA

For more details regarding mail, go to the following link:



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Email from Sara 5/27/09

Quick one

Sorry today will be pretty short.. only about ten minutes to write. It was a slow computer and I got a late start.

Anyhow... it has been a great week. Another really fast one. I can't believe how fast this transfer has flown by. Next monday are transfer calls. I expect to stay here, but I guess ya never know.
We are staying really really busy and I have to be honest with ya, I'm exhausted!! I guess its a good exhaustion though.

We are teaching quite a few people and it's great to see their understanding of the gospel increase.

The people here are wonderful and I just love them!

Pistoia continues to remind me of home. It's so green and pretty humid. The past few days have been ridiculously hot. At least 90's or so. Or whatever 37-38 degrees celsius is. I'm really learning to appreciate air conditioning. We definately do not have air conditioning at our house and it's usually about 85 degrees when we get home at around 9 pm. But the mornings are usually quite perfect. We do have a fan though, so it's not too too too terrible. :)

I really don't have much time, so I'm going to wrap this up. Know that your prayers are appreciated and that I am very happy! I love you all and love hearing how everyone is doing!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
Love, Sorella Leckie

Only time for two pictures today. The first one is where we had a little picnic lunch today.. it's so green!!
The other is me learning how to make pasta with Antionetta. So much fun!



0 comments: